Big Man's Moving Company is seeing tremendous growth just West and North of Tampa. Many times our customers are building or moving into brand new homes in these areas and these type of moves require special attention to keep their home looking new during a move. If you are moving to/from West Chase, Lutz, Land O' Lakes, Citrus Park, Carrollwood, Wesley Chapel, Odessa, Cheval, Trinity or East Lake fill out our free estimate form today at bigmansmoving.com
Big Man's Moving Company recently competed two large moves we wanted to highlight. We always enjoy doing moves on Davis Island and in NE St. Pete. Large homes with many nice items are the moves our teams prefer. Wrapping and protecting furniture is our forte. Our teams moved the Davis Island home in under 9 hours and were done well before 6PM unloading in a brand new high rise on Harbour Island. The NE St. Pete move was a 2-day move holding the customer's belongings overnight. If you have a large or complex moving job that seems overwhelming allow us to take the stress out of the situation. Fill out a free moving request here Bigmansmoving.com
Did you know that Big Man's Moving does out of state moves? After hearing about dozens of bad experiences using the large semi/van line companies we made a decision that this was going to be an essential offering for our customer base.
These few observations sum up the bad experiences people shared with us.
1. The semi/van line companies never committed to a delivery date holding furniture for weeks before delivering.
2. Semi/van lines often have 2 or 3 homes on a single trip forcing them to handle items multiple times increasing the odds of damage or lost items.
3. These semi/van lines don't have their employees doing the actual move. They act as a broker and hire out to the cheapest bidders for the load/unload/drive. In this scenario the customer has no idea who they are working with and when things go south it leaves the customer in the dust for years fighting claims/lawsuits for their damaged/lost furniture.
Here is how we are different.
1. We provide every customer with an exact delivery date and time frame 100% of the time.
2. We only put 1 customer's belongings in our truck for these out of state moves. Your belongings are not going to be damaged or lost due to negligence or over-handling.
3. When you hire us you are only dealing with us and our employees. Our employees that load your belongings are the same employees that drive your belongings and unload the truck. We are 100% responsible for your entire out of state moving experience.
Don't just take our word for it. Here is a picture and a recent review from a 4,000 Sq Ft waterfront home we moved from NE St Pete to Cashiers, NC. The customer was impressed with our work and insisted our staff stay after the move was complete for a beer to watch the sunset from their balcony celebrating a successful move.
Big Man's Moving Company is blessed to have great support from our local customers in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Manatee counties. School is letting out soon and spring moving fever is already upon us. Just this weekend we had successful moves in Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater, Belleiar, Largo, Seminole, West Chase, Palm Harbor, Tampa and Wesley Chapel. We wanted to give a special shout out to Patricia, who was referred to us by her Realtor and left us this very kind review on Google after her move wrapped up. Please call Big Man's Moving Company today for a free moving estimate on any local or out of state moving needs.
Watch the story on ABC news here...
Big Man's Moving Company prides itself in keeping a good reputation and doing 100% of our moves ourselves. Many companies don't care about anything but getting your money. We often warn people against these large interstate moving companies due to their lack of a consistent product. These large companies collect your money and broker out your move to the cheapest bidder for the load/unload/driving. They don't check for insurance, licenses, etc. GOOD JOB FMCSA BUT YOU NEED TO BE MORE PROACTIVE. Hundreds of people got burned before action was taken. As a customer you can avoid this by staying away from these larger big box semi/van line companies who have tons of bad PR all over the internet on a simple Google search. Call us today for any local or out of state moving needs!
Are you moving out of state or do you know anyone moving out of state? Big Man's Moving Company is licensed to do both local and out of state moving. Don't settle for the big box semi/van lines who have poor insurance, poor customer service, poor reviews and a high rate of furniture damage/loss. Big Man's Moving company has experience and can handle all of your out of state moving needs. When we move customers out of state we only move their stuff and provide them with an exact load/unload date to meet their needs. Please call or text us today to receive a free estimate.
Big Man's Moving Company is very thankful for the opportunity to have helped many people/families successfully move in the month of February. Here are a few good customer reviews along with a picture of both of our trucks during a recent large move. This move was for a retired military family that moved from Largo to Wesley Chapel.
Big Man's Moving Company is proud to be an approved mover on MacDill Air Force Base. Josh, one of the owners, takes pride in his 6 years of service and really enjoys helping out current & past service men and women. A few days ago we helped a Chief move with his family from base to a brand new home in Riverview, FL. We solute everyone in uniform that serves our great country!
Big Man's Moving Company speaks with dozens of potential customers each and every day. Every prospect asks the same question... "how much will it cost". Before you ask how much a service costs we recommend 4 things. Below are the last 2 questions you should ask a moving company.
Angie's List, Thumbtack and HomeAdvisor are pay to play shopping aids that don't check for any of these 4 things.
3. Does the moving company carry general liability insurance?
- General liability insurance protects your home from any employee/furniture damage and your belongings from damage. GL covers is a door/wall would get dented or a piece of furniture was accidentally broken. Without general liability insurance your home and belongings are not protected. GL is a lot different than commercial auto insurance which covers any accidents involving the moving truck and sprinkler heads, mailboxes, etc.
4. Does the moving company carry cargo insurance?
- Cargo insurance covers your belongings inside of the moving truck while your items are in transit. If a tire were to blow or someone slammed into the truck wrecking items, cargo insurance would pickup this bill. Without cargo insurance your belongings are not protected in transit. Commercial auto insurance does not offer cargo insurance, these are 2 separate policies.
Founder of Big Man's Moving Company. I am passionate about sharing my life and business experiences to enrich others.