Happy Friday everyone! I received a phone call from a very nice lady I spoke to a couple of weeks ago. She passed on my estimate because she went with the lowest bidder. She called me in a state of shock, telling me her mover no-showed her and never called her back. If the answer to any of these tips/questions is a no or unknown.... RUN AWAY.
1. Does the moving company have a DOT and IM number?
2. Will the moving company send you proof of their general liability insurance and cargo insurance?
3. Does the moving company have real pictures on their website or Yelp/Facebook showcasing their work?
4. Does this mover own their own company branded truck?
5. Can you find past customer reviews on the mover's Google/Yelp pages?
6. Does the mover require a credit card deposit to reserve your move?
Redington Beach, Seminole, Dunedin, Lakeland, Winter Haven, Brandon, water heaters and assisted living moves.
We are excited to display our new truck graphics from B2B Sign Resource in Oldsmar, FL. If you need any graphic art work done, call and speak with the owner, James. Happy New Year!
Founder of Big Man's Moving Company. I am passionate about sharing my life and business experiences to enrich others.